Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What's up with the details section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP

Technical User
May 18, 2000
US
Hi all.

What's up with the Detail's section of the form? Is this something that appeared after Access 97? Is there a way to get rid of it?

The reason I ask, is I have a form MouseMove event, which only triggers outside the Details section of the form, which is annoying since I have to have a separate MouseMove event for the details section.

I noticed the details section has only limited events, so will other form event listeners work outside the details section?

Thanks,

BFP

Details section is there in access 97 and has always behaved this way. Usually I write 1 function then call that thru the various sections mousemove events

this is from access 97 help

To cause a MouseMove event for a form to occur, move the mouse pointer over a blank area, record selector, or scroll bar on the form. To cause a MouseMove event for a form section to occur, move the mouse pointer over a blank area of the form section.

Thanks...having written some Visual Basic apps, it is sometimes difficult getting used to the quirky behavior of VBA (after getting used to the quirky behavior of VB) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back