Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

what's the most stable version of admin software for IP403?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpixben

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2006
US
I've recently upgraded from 2.1.35 to 3.1.48 and have been having a lot of trouble with it. My manager has made the decision to roll it back to the last most stable version. It sounds like that might be 3.0.59 (which I can't find to even download) but I'm not sure. Perhaps some one can point me in the right direction?

Also, what version of VMPro goes along with 3.0.59? I can't seem to find a 3.0.59 for it either. Would I use 3.0.19? Is there a page on Avaya's site that just lists all the releases and allows me to choose which one I want to get?

I guess really what I need to know is what is the most stable version of Admin Software for the IP403, what version of VM Pro goes along with it, what version of CCC reporting goes along with it, which version of User software goes along with it, and where the heck can I download it all?

Anyone?

Thanks,
Ben F

go to support.avaya.com and click into the IPOffice area usually listed on the top left "most popular". There is a drop down there for 3.1, 3.0, 3.0DT, 2.1 ect..., looks like they pulled some older CD's off the Downloads sections there. Use the latest release of each CD to compile a full set. Like under 3.0 there are November05 releases of ADMIN, VMPro and USER, ConfCenter and DECT are August05 and then CCC, ContactStore and the Documentation CD are March05

oh as for the most stable, thats a good question. there are plenty of threads here with opinions, but basically if you find something that works for your customer then stay with it. if you need Avaya support they will ask you to be at the latest for that version.

3.0.69 Admin release from Nov 05 by far at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back