Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What up next after Panasonic pbx production will end

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran4212

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
KW
Hello All,
what is a good product like Panasonic pbx can be use in future when it is not available in market. My most of the customer are tes824 not high end and don't like an Ip phone.
Kindly share your experience about it

Prices will not be the same now because it will be missing,As For IP PBX (KX-NS00,KX-NS1000,KX-NS300,KX-NS700) there is ambiguity due to the cessation of developper and technical support such as the upgrade,Firmware and License .

We moved to NEC for our Panasonic replacement, not a big fan so far. I have used LG/Ericson IPECS and I would say it's a bit better than NEC.
Not much else out there in the same price bracket if you don't want IP.
Digital phone selection is limited, you will need to move to IP eventually.

Calum M
ACSS

We have used a few LG, but Starting to use the 3CX as our main system. Onsite systems with hardware are disappearing and people don’t like that the phone will only work with that system, especially since a lot of people got stuck with 1-2 year old systems that are now obsolete

hi can anybody help me with unified maintenance console 7.8.1 CA

Jackmax which region do you need?

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

Jackmax, sorry, I have EU version only

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back