Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What should Program Neighborhood open up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman95

MIS
Jul 30, 2001
US
While this is a very simple question, i need it answered. Does it default to the Domain Farm with only the Application Set Manager, or does it start in Customs ICA connections.

Reason I am asking is setting up a system for a citrix connection to our servers. I did not originaly set the system up (payed someone else to do it) and now im setting up a new workstation and when i start the one i set up it defaults to the Application Set Manager which will give an error message once they get off our network and on there own dial-up and the ones the hired guy setup start in the Custom Connections.

I hope that made since, and thanks in advance to any help.

OK.. i solved my own problem.. Man.. i feel stupid now.. but might as well leave this here incase anyone else has a brain fart.

You can right click and set a default. Just noticed the little "check" on the icon like setting a default printer on a system he set up.

*walks away shaking head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back