Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What is the very best Data Recovery Software Available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dital

Technical User
Mar 2, 2006
GB
Hi people - I'm interested to hear what you would all say is the best Data Recovery Software Available at any cost...

Looking forward to your replies..

Thanks,

dital.

the software is only half of data recovery, the other is the person using it.

Indeed! And what would be your weapon of choice?

Although limited by the choice of filetypes searched for, RecoverMyFiles is my first choice.

EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard is a complete range of data recovery software
for all Windows operating system platforms and supports various file
systems including FAT, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 on
various storage media. EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard ensures safe and precise
file recovery against numerous threats like accidental file deletion and
disk formatting and so on.

For more detail:

URGENTRECOVERY® Professional can detect drives even if they are not visible in explorer, supports long filenames as well as compressed and fragmented files. The full directory structure of the drive is displayed (Even on NTFS Drives where it is recoverable) and the built in search feature makes finding files much easier. The Recovery Wizard allows even novice users to successfully recover lost data.

I also recently tried GetDataBack, because my version of OnTrack would not support SATA. It worked very well.

Also, for what it's worth, it looks like URGENTRECOVERY does not support SATA either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back