Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

what is the shortest way to import reports create in Crystal 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopezdba

Vendor
Jan 8, 2005
US
Can someone show me the shortest way to import user defined reports to SCCS create in Crystal?

Just click on Import a user-created report, point it to your import file, leave all your settings default.
If your report is correct, it'll work.

You will also need to know the "database alias" and "timestamp" field for the database view you created your Crystal format from. The database alias is usually just the name of the view, such as "dAgentPerformanceStat"; and timestamp is almost always "timestamp"

Matt H.
TMC - KCMO, USA

There is also a section on this in the NTPs; if you need it I can try to cut/paste from the .PDF and post. I think it's the "Historical Reporting and Data Dictionary" NTP. Just let me know. Thanks! -Matt

Matt H.
TMC - KCMO, USA

Thanks for the info. but I guess I need to brush up a little bit more on Crystal. Thanks again for such a quick response.

I can probably help you w/ that too if you need; let me know where you get stuck if you like. I wrote quite a few reports last year, had to get a crash course in Crystal myself! :p -Matt

Matt H.
TMC - KCMO, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back