Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What is a good Nortel or 3rd party solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

thattekguy

Vendor
Feb 2, 2007
US
Anyone have a preference as to what is the best solution for IP voice recording for contact center, IVR and conference bridge.I have a customer who does not like the TDM type of conference bridge so he wants to get rid of his MICB,or ICB, not sure what release it is.The Nortel switch will be a cs1000e rls7 HA with goe redundancy that these applications will all hang off of. Thanks.

Not sure about IVR & Conference Bridge but for Voice Recording we have used Cybertech Myna Voice solution. It was great as per my 3 years experience with its Analog + IP Call Recording....

Go For It Even If It's Impossible !

NCR Nortel Contact Recording, Nortel Witness branded is good for IPrec.

Mato' Was'aka

We have both Verint and Cybertech for IP recording in our enterprise.

Cybertech is great for small offices or non acd. The Verint (Witness or Nortel OEM)works excellent too but needs CCM to function properly when recording at the set level.

Cybertech is definitely a less expensive solution.

Thanks for the replies. I was looking at the NCR option also, but will pass the rest along as well. Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back