Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What hunt groups are Configured

Status
Not open for further replies.

iptuser

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
GB
Is there a way to check what hunt grps are Configured in an old sx2000 if you dodnot otknow anything about the set up before hand without do a form print to a printer. Can you do it via the cde form without knowing the directory numbers or without a form print

Thanks

take the call rerouting form,
check off the numbers that are in the single line multiline set assignments, multiline key assignment or use multiline group assignment form. What is left would be hunt groups, attendant consoles and softkeys

I thought so, I wondered if there was an easier way

I understand your logic bug Does the call rerouting form contain all the directory numbers configured in the switch?
If it does not, how do you know what's configured?
Thanks

what software are you using to connect with?
If putty or similar, you can set it to capture everything on screen so you don't need a printer.
formprint to LPR3
fo hunt group ass /a /p lpr3 (to print ALL instances of hunt groups)
sh pr all (to show the job pending in the print queue on lpr3)
en p/n (enable printing without queuing)

Once it's printed, go to your capture file location and you should be able to open this in notepad.
Using excel you can also open the file and convert it so it looks neater.

Not sure if that's any help at all.

Waldosworld

Thanks for the reply.
Does the call rerouting form show every number configured in the SX2000 ? I thought if only contained the extension numbers assigned to stations, are you saying it would also show hunt groups pilot numbers?

Thanks

Qwertygirl

I'm Using hyperterminal and, or putty

1. Do I need to identify the printer lprx?
Do I do this by ' show printer'?

2. Enter fo hunt group assign /a /p lprx

Would show the pilot numbers and members per group?

3. Sh pr all

4. En p/n

How do I set up the print to file on putty, hyperterminal

Using Windows 8 laptop

Sorry for the questions
Thanks

see my reply from July 29
call rerouting shows; prime extension #'s, key appearances #'s, hunt groups #'s, console prime and soft key #'s.
you may want to connect a printer and print forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back