Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What happened to the other BCM forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biv343

Systems Engineer
Apr 14, 2005
US
Wondering if anyone knew. Looks like it automatically disappeared from my list after getting quite a few "forum has been shut down messages".

It was kind of redundant having 2 BCM forums, so maybe that was why.

Man, I thought the forum had been taken away. It's been a HUGE help to our BCM50 install process. Phew!

I was also concerned, tek-tip and Google are at the top of my useful sites.

Remember, it is a forum based on Nortel products.
First it breaks, then you try to find information that doesn't exist to fix the problem. If you find the information it will be printed in an incomprehensible format, incomplete, and doesn't apply to your software rev. Next call tech support, they don't know or don't believe you. Then you either fix it yourself or another tech tells you how it can be done.
Six months later Nortel posts a fix.

Thanks acewarlock.

NARSBARS

When the other BCM group was shutdown for awhile, I tried to start a new BCM group basically for END USER's but any one could join. Thats when I got an Email telling me they combined both group's and cancleling my request to start my own.

Do you know if they are going to move the history over to this forum for searches? or do we need to re-ask the same questions again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back