Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What experiences are people having with Front Page 2000 (good?/bad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacespider

Programmer
Jun 2, 1999
US
Is anybody else out there testing or using FrontPage 2000 seeing it produce klugy DHTML??? What FrontPage 2000 created for me gave me errors in both browsers.

Yes I use Front Page and I loved it until recently when one of the extensions became corrupted and now I cannot upload new things to my site. Trying to figure out which extension is becoming a pain! Any help related to this issue would be appreciated!

I have never liked FrontPage, though I have been told Frontpage 2000 is a lot better than earlier versions. I wouldn't know I have Office 2000, but haven't bothered to install it yet.

I'm not much better than a novice when it comes to web designing and creation, but having been forced into the position, I'm finding that FrontPage 2000 is an acceptable tool for the creation of web sites.<br>
<br>
What I prefer to do though is to initially build my site in NetObjects Fusion, which gives me an "easy" way to strategically, and with amazing accuracy, place all my objects on the page, then to finsih it up and publish with FrontPage.<br>
<br>
If some company could build an application that has the accuracy of Fusion, and the ease of creation of FrontPage, the web design world would beat path to that door.<br>
<br>

I find that good old notepad is still the best html editor... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back