Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What do you guys think about JK POS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatty

Technical User
Jul 5, 2023
US
What do you think about JK POS?
Please don’t try to sell me on another system. Just looking for honest opinions.

Also what do you think about using Clover or Toast in a high volume restaurant/bar that would be using 14 terminals?

JK Pos never heard...
Googled but Homepage jsoft.com is not existing and it is not http(s) secured with a valid certificate.
so the company is not taking aware of security and presence in the global internet, does such a system secure for a restaurant ?
ask yourself.

There are a lot of sites that don’t have HTTPS or a security certificate. They are not storing any personal information or data.

Never heard of it. Seems to be popular with Asian restaurants. Note that they might show a name, but it could be 1 franchisee of a major brand.

As a former Toast user, I don't think its overly friendly except in a mom and pop restaurant - no real good enterprise management, no major functions, etc. Its basic.
A buddy of mine likes Clover, but i've never used it.

Do your diligence - cheap isn't always the right path. Some cheap one off POS systems might have their owners give up one day and disappear without any reason , then you are up s creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back