Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

what are the AEM's in networker and where would I find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticman

Technical User
May 17, 2006
GB
any help would be great...thanks...

It would be helpful if you would potential helpers know what you really mean with "AEM"? - Sorry, the pain of TLAs ....

we've been asked to supply the AEM's for a new 3rd party support company.....all i have is authorisation codes and enabler codes to give them so no idea where the AEM part comes at all!!!! sorry its a bit vague......

Sorry - no idea. The only info i could find so far is an Army/Air Force internal 'part number'.

Hello,

sure about AEM ? Not OEM ?
Some Networker licenses could have been purchased by a third party company, then redistributing to the end-user by the way of an OEM license contract, part of a complete save solution (software and hardware).
Is this what you mean ?
In addition, please explain what is your job, who is asking this query and some other stuff to help us...

Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back