Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WHAT ARE TABLES IN USE ON "THE PO TRANSACTION REPORT RECEIPTS " SBT PRO 5.0 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2007
US
Hi Everyone,
i need to run a standalone application to find the Grand total for the "po transaction report receipts".

i know i can do it from SBT but the application i am working on, also will get some other data from other tables no connected to SBT.
so i need to print a separate report form with the data i want plus including this grand total $ amount for PO RECEIPTS.

so can anyone help me to find out, what are the tables needed for accomplish it, i was told ICTRANXX AND ICYTRNXX.

now what are the conditions or filter to get the data ?

i have done something but my grand total $ amount does not match the grand total from the po transaction report receipts, any help is very well appreciated
Thanks

Ernesto,
What specifically are you looking for?
Just totals per range of dates ?

Edgar
Integrated Bar Code Systems, Inc.

Try this with Ictran, icytrn

*-- Setup FROM (table) lists
lc_cfrom = [a_ictran a]
lc_hfrom = [a_icytrn a]

*--Purchases order receipts filter
lc_filt = [SUBSTR(a->trantyp,2,1) = "R" .AND. a->applid = "PO" ]

Edgar

Edgar,
Thanks so much for the info man
What i am looking for, is to obtain the total received values for an specific REQNO value, there is field in potranxx and poytrnxx, named "REQNO" so what i need to do, is have a select sql that link each record from potran and poytrn for that specific reqno and then match in ictran and icytrn the ponum from potran and poytrn and the item field field from these in ictran and icytrn, so plus the filters that you added in lc_filt , so once i have all the records in a result cursor that match, then sum all the records from the result cursor (Tqty*Tcost) so that should allow me to get the Total received/receipt value under that REQNO from potran and poytrn
CORRECT ME if i am wrong
Thanks in advance

Ernesto, try this to start, then evolve per your needs:

lc_filt = [ .NOT. DELETED() .AND. postat = "C" .AND. POtype $ " R" ]
lc_yflt = [ .NOT. DELETED() .AND. postat = "C" .AND. POtype $ " R" ]

SELECT a_poytrn.item,a_poytrn.cost,a_poytrn.recdate,a_poytrn.qtyrec,a_poytrn.postat;
FROM a_poytrn ;
WHERE &lc_yflt ;
UNION ;
SELECT a_potran.item,a_potran.cost,a_potran.recdate,a_potran.qtyrec,a_potran.postat ;
FROM a_potran;
WHERE &lc_filt;
INTO CURSOR ac_first

Edgar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back