Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What am I missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagemusic

Technical User
Sep 16, 2004
US
I have got to be missing something. We have a person in one of our offices that places long distance calls and then occasionally has to transfer the call inside the office. What setting am I missing that would allow you to transfer an outside call originated from our office to an internal extension?

Code:
ISDN YES

PAGE 005

VPNI 0
  PNI 1
  PINX_DN
  MBG 0
  BSGC 65535
  PFX1
  PFX2
  HLOC
  LSC
  RCNT 5
  PSTN NO
  TNDM 15
  PCMC 15
  SATD 1
  OCLI NO
DITI NO
TRNX NO
[COLOR=red]EXTT NO[/color]
FTOP FRES
VNR NO
NIT 8

one place to look is the extt prompt in the cdb under isdn table... yes blocks connection of supervised external trunk via transfer or conference..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

the way i read it extt should be no to allow, i had to change mine to no to get a tranfer key to light on my 3904 when i was on a ld trunk... they are supervised, locals are supv no and i could transfer those, just not my ld

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks John, now what about to an IP Trunk to a distant office with 4 digit dialing from a branch office? Same setting?

John is correct. No did allow the call internally but still not to the IP trunk from a branch office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back