Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Were I can found it-..dream3D for free?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werevolf

Technical User
Apr 29, 2005
PL
I knowed about corel dream3D for an hour ago and I want to know were I can find it for free?-Iven 30 days trial version?HEEEEEElllPPP ME!

Nothing is free and Dream3D is junk. It was an attempt by Corel to enter the 3D market and perhaps a last ditch effort by the creator of its big brother (MetaCreations RayDream 3D Studio) to save RayDream. Neither of them ever worked really well until reincarnated by Eovia as Carrara. Carrara is what you need to be begging for, not Dream3D! If you spend some time searching the internet instead of pleading for freebies, you might find version one for as little as $19.95. Even version 1 is worlds ahead of Dream3D or RayDReam!

Werevolf - I forgot to ask what country do you live in and/or what is your native language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back