Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Welcome to Making an Impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCooperPerson[imbedded smilie!]

Jeans? Heck, I have [red]Genes[/red] older than that!

Sigh.

Tim (smilies all around, of course!)

[blue]___________________________________________________________________________
"To be rather than to seem"
[green](as stated in plain English)[/green] - Official Motto of the State of North Carolina[/blue]

So, here's the where-you-from list:

Ironwood, MI
Bessemer, MI
Hernando, MS
Bessemer, MI
Hernando, MS
Sardis, MS
Batesville, MS
Bessemer, MI
San Antonio, TX - Lackland AFB
Biloxi, MS - Keesler AFB
Bessemer, MI
Hampton, VA - Langley AFB
Newport News, VA
Carrollton, VA
Hampton, VA
Swannanoa, NC
Asheville, NC
Lakewood, WA
University Place, WA

--and I think I got them all.

v/r

Gooser

Why do today
that which may not need to be done tomorrow [ponder] --me

--and I think I got them all.

Really? Did you go only through this thread only or "Where are we all from?" (Thread1256-1042317), too? Or FAQ1256-5837?

Did you pick only US places? Because in that other thread there are plenty of UK locations (and I looked at the first few only).

Stella,

I think those are the places he's from.

So, Gooser, are you an Army brat?

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]
[tab][red]The plural of anecdote is not data[/red]

Help us help you. Please read FAQ181-2886 before posting.

Right JoHn,

Those are the places I am from. The list is the list of responses I have to the question, "Where you from?"

JoHn, good guess, but no. Though my dad was in the army for one hitch, that was LONG before I was born. I am the brat-maker. I did one LONG enlistment in the Air Force--Best-wasted six years of my life!

v/r

Gooser

Why do today
that which may not need to be done tomorrow [ponder] --me

Well, then it should be the places where you have lived, or something to that effect? Surely you cannot be from all of those places? Or can you?

... a little part of me is from each of those places, [insert sappiness] except maybe Asheville and Swannanoa [insert bitterness]

--Gooser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back