Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Weird Refresh Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazb75

Programmer
Aug 14, 2002
GB
I have a form with a pageframe with two pages. On page 2 I have a checkbox, which in the interactivechange event, if the value = 0 a form revert is called (by calling the click event of the revert button).

As part of the revert, page 1 is made the active page. But as the revert is called from the checkbox, an image of the (now disabled) checkbox is appearing temporarily on page 1!

I called a refresh form and refresh of page 1, to no avail.

Any ideas?

Daz

Hi All,
You should know that this very situation was discussed on a private MS forum, and it was concluded that due to the order of events happening, it isn't really a "bug". And since there is a "better" way to do it, using the Click() or Valid() methods rather than the InteractiveChange(), there wouldn't (couldn't?) ever be a "fix".

Either Darrell has some inside contacts (;-)), or he's really got a feel for how Windows / VFP works!

Rick

Thanks for that inside information, Rick. I guess that pretty well settles it.

Either Darrell ... or he's really got a feel for how Windows / VFP works!

I'm sure he has.

Mike

Mike Lewis
Edinburgh, Scotland

My Visual Foxpro web site: My Crystal Reports web site:

In response to Barbara's post...

I get the problem whether I click on the label or the box.

Maybe the difference you are experiencing is version dependent.

Darrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back