Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Webservices and Webfcous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2003
IN
Any one have any experience using the webservices support that webfcous is offering if yes , please start discussing abt it here , want to learn more abt that .
Thank you

All WF focexecs can be exposed as web services. You can create the WSDL simply by typing in a URL. I have done this and using Visual Studio .NET create a VB.NET program that calls a focexec and parameters. This is a chargable feature of WebFOCUS.

Hi focman . it willbe so great if you can give me some working code sample so that i can start using it , presently im in the older version of 3webfocus 4.3.6 with latest service packs and we are using mre environment , the environment we have created is one oif the best , the filter pages are just so crispy and neat looking java script and html and asp pages , IBI is asking as to represent ourselves in thr upcoming issues , Can you pleasre help me to get some more knowledge on the webservices side , like do i need the 5.2 version or i can wrok with present version it self please mail me back , my personal id is ganesh.siddhamalli@crowncastle.com.
Thank you .

Release 5.2 is needed for WF Web Services. Look at the article that was previously mentioned. Do you have VS.NET ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back