Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WebLM and SE Licenses Don't Match

sheldoom

Vendor
Dec 12, 2006
US
I have a customer with Server Edition 11.1.2.3 (Primary and Secondary), they closed down a site so the IP500v2 expansion is just used for several analogs. The issue I'm having is that the licenses in WebLM do not match the licenses in the Primary Server. WebLM shows 40 3rd Party IP Endpoint licenses available, but the SE shows 29, there are several other licenses that don't match up either, but the 3rd Party IP Endpoint license is the one causing issues at the moment. Nothing else in the solution has 3rd Party IP Endpoint extensions configured.

Thank you,

WebLM License show the Quantity of License you´ve purchased, The Manager or Web Manager show the License you have configured, it means you only have 29 3th Party License in the configuration and you can add more, but no more than 40, if you add 41 your WebLM will notice it and trigger the License Violation, so you will have 30 Days to correct the Configuration.

There is currently an alarm that says licenses are exceeded and that I have 16 days to resolve with 32 3rd IP Endpoints configured. I supposed I should have mentioned that.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back