Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WebLM and ASBCE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

I have an Avaya IPO 500v2 with VM Pro running on an Application Server. They are both on R11.1 SP1

From my understanding, you have to use WebLM to host the licenses for the ASBCE.

I have never used WebLM so I am a bit clueless here. I see the option to enable Web License Manager in my Application Server :7071

When using WebLM, do I have to move my existing PLDS Licenses over as well, or can it just host the required licenses for the ASBCE?

Is there a good Avaya Document on WebLM? Cant seem to find much.

Thank you!

ACSS

I have a similar setup. On mine, I have the IP Office PLDS Licensing hosted to my SD Card Serial Number/Host ID of the IP500v2. My SBCE is licensed to my App Server's WebLM.

Once you log into WebLM and change the default admin password, log back in. Go to Server Properties and to get the Host ID to be used for the SBCE Licenses. On Avaya PLDS website, Host or Re-Host your SBCE Licenses to the WebLM Host ID. Once you have the license.xml file go back into the WebLM, Install License, browse to the file and upload.

On the SBC go to Device EMS> Device Management> Licensing Tab, enter https://<ipaddress of App/WebLM server>:52233/WebLM/LicenseServer and leave Use Local WebLM Server unchecked. Save and Refresh Licensing. You should see a green check on the EMS Dashboard for Licensing.

ccctech: Appropriate the info. Star for you. Still waiting on my ASBCE so I will give that a go once it arrives.

ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back