Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WebInterface & Client through ISA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekskin

IS-IT--Management
Jan 27, 2003
GB
We have the following config:-

ISA Server with external address 195.152.isa.isa over https(internal 172.16.isa.isa)

Citrix Server with internal 172.16.ctx.ctx (alternate set to 195.152.isa.isa)

ISA has the following set:-

TCP 1494 Out
TCP 8080 Out
TCP 1023 In
UDP 1604 Send/Receive

Web Interface is not installed on ISA or Seperate Web Server, but pulled from Citrix Server on internal net.

I can open login with credentials, and then add /webinterface.htm to url, which ISa redirects to the Citrix Server, and then shows the Web Interface login screen. I can navigate to the applications, but when I open an application published on the connecting Server, I get the following error message in a pop up window:-

There is not Citrix MetaFrame Server configured on the specified address.

I want to be able to browse the applications, and open them from a web client (unless they have ica installed, when it will use the loca client), or for them to be able to browse using the locally installed ica client.

Can anyone help? Please?

Kevin

The XML Service is running on TCP 8080, if this helps.

Kevin

I didn't notice a reply to your post. I am experiencing the same issue and was wondering if you found the resolution. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back