Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Webaccess Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

slobber

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2002
US
I was having a lot of issues with webaccess so I followed the following TID 10054953 to remove and reinstall it. After installing it from the latest patched software folder I tried to create the webaccess internet agent in NWADMIN but could not find the option anywere. I looked both on the NDS side and on the groupwise view side. Any help on this would be most appreciated. Thank you.

1. In the NDS view of NWADMIN (not the groupwise view) highlight the GroupWise Domain.
2. Right click on the Domain and choose "Create"
3. Select "GroupWise Gateway/Internet Agent
4. Select Gateway (to include web agent) and fill out your properties.

This should work for you.

david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

In my NDS view of NWADMIN I don't have a groupwise domain. Do I need to create one. I have always just used the groupwise view to make any edits to the Groupwise System.

Never mind, I got it. Thanks for your help

No problem...glad you got your problem fixed.

david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

This is the problem I am havig now, I have it installed and when I go to the internet and click the go button I am receiving a page cannot be displayed. Once again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

So you can get to the main page of your GroupWise system but when you click on GO you get a 500 or a 404 error?

One quick thing to check is to make sure you have a virtual directory under your main groupwise web access site for the CGI-BIN. I'm assuming your running it on a windows system if not I may be limited on the help I can give you.

david e

Also what version are we dealing with? I'm assuming (once again) since you're using NWAdmin your still on 5.5 and not on 6.x

david e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back