Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web menu auton insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxrainer

Programmer
Jan 10, 2002
US
If this is a copy of my post, my apology - the first caused an error while sending:

Is it possible to stop VFP 8.0 from auto-inserting a Web Help Menu Bar in my app menu upon compilation?

Thanks in advance

Rainer

Rainer,
How did you create your application's menu? Using the app builder? The Menu designer? Did you start with a Quick Menu?

Rick

Rick,

I used the menu builder. However, after the .mpg file was created, I removed the PRocedure for the web bar.

Unfortunatley, the procedure is automatically inserted again each time I re-compile, and, it is NOT in the MENU designer.

?

Rainer

Unless you manually run the .MPR, making changes to it won't really work. You may want to programatically remove this in your application. Which bar(s) are you concerned with? Right after your "DO yourmenu" add the appropriate RELEASE BAR Command(s).

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back