Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Manager and Manager show different values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani66

Technical User
May 23, 2022
DE
Hello,
I have noticed that the Web Manager displays older values for connections than the Manager. I have assigned a connection to a new employee and imported the data via Manager. When I open the line with the Web Manager, I see the old values, with the Manager the current ones. The new data is also displayed in the telephone book on the devices. I have tested the whole thing with different browsers and different computers, always the same problem.
Does anyone have any ideas?
IPO 11.1.3.0.0.Build 23

It could just be a timing thing. If you check in the web manger later on has it updated?

Like the manager the web manager is changing the back end and will sometimes lag behind when viewing after a change has been made. Cloud also be a cache issue on your pc.

Thanks for the tips, the change where I noticed the problem was 5 days old, so the Web Manager should also have been updated. And I have tested this with different computers and browsers.
As a possible solution I have restarted the Web Manager service of IPO, the data is now up to date but the memory consumption is very high again. I hope that the web service does not crash again. Because of the crashing of the web service I have updated to the latest version.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back