Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

web management / upgrade exos image

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajm7

IS-IT--Management
May 12, 2015
CU
Hi,
I am new here so hello to everybody, I need to upgrade the exos 11.5.2b10 of a summit x450e, the thing actually is that I can´t access the web page of the switch, I have already configured the management IP, but once I connect to it prompts for credentials and after using the admin credentials it just shows a blank page with the following url I have been searching but I think this is the only forum for this kind of switches, so any help will be highly appreciated
thanks in advance

just log into console or ssh/telnet to that IP you can upgrade it through the CLI the easiest.

--->>
TFTP server connectivity to switch must be established
from switch cli switch# download image <tftp ip> exosfilename vr vr-mgmt/default secondary/primary
Download after installation – YES
- you will need to run extremeswitch# use image primary/secondary ( to switch to the upgraded partition )
Reboot
And repeat process for the other partition, no reboot necessary.
I have included documentation and references for your use as well.
- Recommended software
- Access to software downloads if you have login access, to request login access contact Extreme TAC.

" The best way to predict the future, is to create it " - Peter Drucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back