Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Links Web Part 'missing interface' Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbie140

Technical User
Nov 11, 2002
GB

I have a problem using the standard web links web part. The 'new and organize' web part interface at the top is missing so I can not add/change my links.

I am logged on as a user who is a co-ordinator. This problem has only just occured, the web part interface used to be there. This problem is the same for all web-links on my site.

I have tried deleting the individual web parts and adding them again, but that made no difference. Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Have you tried downloading an uncorrupted version and then installing that rather than the one you are using.
It could be that you have changed something on the web part that you have in your corporate gallery and if that has been changed then regardless how many times you create a new instance of it, it will always be wrong.

Just a guess.
Good luck
Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back