Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WEB FORM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

macer007

MIS
Jul 15, 2002
PT
Allo, i'm new in lotus notes and you have a question:

I have a form in web that save personal information ( Name, phones, address, and so on ) when i click in a button, the information is saved, but a new window appear saying " FORM PROCESSED ", i would like to create a new page or a new form saying, "Thank's for using this service",so, how can i do that?

Can anyone help me???

Thank's

Hello,
the easiest way to create a thank you page is to put a field near the bottom or at least that is where I put it name it $$return and using the hide when properties panel( the window shade) clcik web browsers and whenever else you want to hide it I usuall select the open-preview and printed. then for the default value put some HTM like this:

&quot;Thanks for submitting a website request. <p>We will respond to you within 48 hours. <p> <a href=\&quot; website</a>&quot;

hope this helps
Peace
kyle

Thanks Kyle! This really helps me; been looking for this. Macer, FYI, launch Designer's help, and search for $$Return for more info on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back