Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

web excel pt-3830

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbiedigital

Programmer
Sep 18, 2004
AU
hi

i have a web-excel (puretek) 4 port wireless adsl modem and i need to update the firmware, but for the life of me can not find the firmware to download, i downloaded the maunal, but the inbuilt firmware update section is incomplete. any links would be great, extra info about my modem.

Firmware version :- ETHADSL_USB_080902_REL8K
software version :- 080902_REL8K

thankyou
bobbie

Hi, I am in the same boat...
any advances on this problem?
cheeers
w.

I also have the same ADSL router and cannot make the damn thing work on a LAN- Wan ok with justwo devices so far. I maybe a bit desparate to try for updated firmware, but I'm sure I read somewhere there is a version 9x somewhere out there.
Has anyone referred this back to the purchase point? I will follow that route myself anyway.

Just to fill you in on my tech prob. Cannot get response when Pinging from A to B yet B to A workks All IP's are unique and follow the Guidelines as I understand them. Subnet Masks also complient And DHCP server is configured Seems like a conflict with the WAN side of addressing s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back