Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

web documents are not getting refreshed

Status
Not open for further replies.

renu123

Programmer
Jun 11, 2001
IN
My reports work fine when run from web. But, on executing a document, I get an old version of the embedded report.
Tried options like deleting the document and recreating, restarting IIS, selecting the 'run against warehouse' option on web..but, still this is happening.
Any clues as to what needs to be done?
Where does the Intelligence Server pick up the old stuff from? How do I purge this cache?

I guess may be Server is pulling the document from the temporary folder. That's why it is showing the older version. Try deleting all the files from the temporary folders and then try. May be this will work.

User14

The problem happened to be not of refresh..actually, the data coming up in the prompts was very different than the data coming up in prompt of the same web report. What is happening is that it is a nested filter and this does'nt seem to be working in documents !
Also, features like page by are not working in documents. Is there any way to enable these features in documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back