Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

We need to buy a small phone system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvard

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2001
CA
We need to buy another phone system, Meridian starter, 2 phone, 2 line, voicemail, autoattendant, and the ability to transfer calls to an outside number.

Any help?

thanks

Harv

oops,
might I get some direction as to ask where to start looking for vendors in the ottawa canada area, I am unaware of any trade shows/wholesalers or the like in the area

Thanks

Harv

word of mouth ask others you know who they use and if they are happy with them.

yellow pages are another source but keep in mind ads are expensive and the guy with the full page ad has to pass the cost on

we get our customers almost entirely from satsified customers

Thanks
I don't have contact with other local users, dunno how to find them, and the yellow pages, well they just tell me who has money, sometimes, as you suggest, the best deals just don't can't be found here.
Is there an online dedicated forum, or maybe a group here I have missed that I might pose this question to. I don't want to break the posting rules here , but I need these answers, and this has always been the best place for answers...*grin*

Thanks again

I've seen it before somewhere on NORTELs website you can search for any vendors in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back