Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Way to publish a resource's calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1oldfoxman

IS-IT--Management
Sep 24, 2002
US
The search engine is down, so I haven't searched the forum (yet). Does anyone know of a way to publish the calendar of a GW resource account to, say, a webpage? (GW7) Looking to realtime update an Intranet page displaying conference room schedules. I've searched the Novell and Advansys sites for utilities. Couldn't get a good search on Novell's Cool Solutions area, either.

Any thoughts are appreciated - as always.

Dennis

Messaging Architects has a tool called GW Extranet that is supposed to do this. I have not used it so I can't speak for it other than its existence.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Marv, thanks a bunch for the tip. Hadn't heard of them before, but found their site and ph# based on your message. Appears GWExtranet will do exactly this (and more). A little pricey for my limited application though. I may have to bite the bullet on the cost to make this work if I can't find anything more affordable. Do appreciate the input.

Any other thoughts out there?

Not that I am aware of. We are a Mess. Architect partner and might be able to work a deal. (There has got to be a deal we could get you that you won't get by just calling them). What we really promote (and use ourselves) from them is their M+ Guardian product for Spam. It's phenomenal. Also their GW Archive for Email archiving and compliance etc..

If you get multiple products you can get pretty good bundle pricing.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Sorry for posting in this thread but there does not seem to be a way to contact other users. I hope 1 old foxman is subscribed to this thread. If so, can you send me an e-mail at cbird 02 at g mail dot com. I would like the instructions you got to get your Creative MP3 player recognized in VISTA. Here is the original thread
Thanks!

Craig

Just saw this thread again. MA just released a bundle that includes GWExtranet, MPlus Guardian, and GWArchive for $3500 for 200 users. Killer deal, sharply discounted if you recall the previous pricing for each individual product. If you contact us first, instead of going to MA directly, we can register for a 'referral fee'. It won't change your price any, but it puts a little coin in our pocket and is much appreciated.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back