Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Watchguard with remote worker phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spekkert

Programmer
Feb 19, 2008
NL
Hi Guys,

im having trouble to get the remote worker phone solution to work with watchguard XTM series. Has anybody got this to work? Or is this a device thats on the list that do not work?

Thanks!

The SIP remote worker is fine but only for One-X Mobile and Flare.
H.323 remote worker works most of the time (for us)
Yes stun can be a bit slow and i always run monitor with stun enabled to see what happens.
Running it one time should be enough.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

ok the Phone worked for a while, but all of a sudden it stopped working. Is was registered but no audio anymore...

I rebooted the Phone, but that didn't help. reboot ipo en stun came back with full blocking firewall. Nothing worked anymore, so changed it manually to the settings that worked, and registration is working but no audio. Nothing has changed to the watchguard. Very strange...

OK looks like it is a problem with the stun server i used as peter suggested. I changed it to counterpath and everything is working again.

The stun server from counterpath comes back with the settings i had earlier with the other stun server. Anyone got an why this went wrong al of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back