Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Warble tone when operator transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake61

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2002
US
I have a definity system that I have been working on for about a week. I set up a new cor with a lower FRL so that I could set up some phones in our barracks that could only dial local, toll free and 911 numbers. After some pain and mental anguish I got it working great.
However, around lunch time the operator answers a call and when she tries to transfer she gets the warble tone. Sometimes the call will go through. For the life of me, I can't resolve this problem.
Anyone want to help with this, please

Check if the COR's can talk to each other. On page 3 stroke the cor's yes if they need to talk to each other. You will have a cor on the trunk, make sure that the trunk can talk to the station cor.

I created a new cor that didn't allow the stations to talk to one another. I have turned it off, but I won't know any thing until monday. I AM BRAIN DEAD FROM WORKING ON THIS ALL WEEK!!!
THANKS DSLDENINITY. That is about the only thing I think I haven't tried!

You can also set incoming and outgoing restrictions seperatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back