Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Want tp print forms to different trays

Status
Not open for further replies.

hounddog1

IS-IT--Management
Nov 22, 2002
US
I need to print forms to different trays. I know I can use a generic HP diver for my printer. Here's the deal: I have what's now a three part form that I want to print to a laser printer and I need to maintain the 3 different color scheme. Therefore, I need a simple "click on the printer" solution that will print page one from tray one, page two to tray two, etc. Any thoughts?

What model number is your HP? and are you using the generic drivers?

Actually, the printer is a Sharp but can use the HP 5si (mopier) driver. I do have the Sharp driver, however, but not sure how it will respond to modifications. I've seen other instances where the HP driver was modifiable or some other generic driver (text driver) or PS driver. I don't really care as long as the driver has support for at least three trays. A PS driver would be ideal. I need to have white paper in one tray, yellow in the next and pink in the third. If this can be accomplished, whammo!, forms problem resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back