Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

want to learn xp pro inside out. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kes101

Technical User
Aug 22, 2003
GB
Hello again friends and thank you for looking. I have been repairing PC's and doing new builds for quite a while now. I am going to sit the A+ next month and i feel i am at the level needed to pass. After that i want to start learning networking,but before i do i want to learn XP inside out. Although i feel its possible to pass the A+ with a fair xp operating system knowledge i want to learn it well. Things like event viewer/performance/data sources ect. Where can i learn this??Any good books? Please advise

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Documentation

Published by Microsoft Press, ISBN 0-7356-1485-7, a book of 1700 pages, recommended price : 59.99 US$

It includes in the back a CD-ROM with the electronic version (eBook) of the Resource Kit.

Thanks for the advise guys....As always tek tips answers my question. This site is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back