Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wallmount CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredSpecial

Programmer
Apr 4, 2005
GB
Hi all.

I cannot for the life of me see how to attach the wallmount bracket onto the CX controller.

has anyone done this.

Thanks

I tried for a while then gave up no obvious way to connect the bracket.

Any surprise surprise not clear instructions

Try this:

Looking at the unit from the front, flip the unit on to its LEFT side. The RIGHT side will now be on top, turn the unit so you are now looking at the bottom (still with the RIGHT side on top). You should see two stand offs near the top edge of the chasis. There are two screw/washer assemblies that fit into these stand offs, they should have come in the box in a bag with other screws for the rack mount method. Once you have installed these screw/washers, you take the unit and place it on the wall bracket that you should have already placed on the wall. There are two slots on the wall bracket that the standoff screws will slide into.

I like to take a wood screw, after the unit is on the wall bracket, and install it just above the chasis. This will help prevent accidentally lifting the CX out of the wall bracket.

Good Luck.

Thanks Paterson i will try that when im back on site

thanks again

Put it this way, when the bracket is installed, the CX will hang from it loosely. It is really sloppy, when I did it at first I thought it was wrong too. Kinda freaky for a piece of equipment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back