Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wallboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

VNS1000

Technical User
Mar 20, 2002
GB
Does anybody know if wallboards are available with more than two lines on the display. We have 18 services and obviously while it will rotate the stats for these based on amount of calls waiting and priority I would prefer to find a wallboard which is quite large that would show most of the stats for the services at the same time.

Thanks

Yep, there are have a look at that is where avaya gets them Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Thanks for the URL. I checked out the indoor wallboard models in the photo gallery and I can't see one that we show more than three skills at a time. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

UI checked the pdf and tghat configuration has two wallboards hooked up the same system. Ths problem I have is that we have 18 skills to display and so if the CSRs do check the board they have to wait for their skill to come up. I have VuStatss on their phone for each of their assigned skills showing Calls waiting, OCW, and Service Level but management like these kind of display and I'll have to give it to them. If anybody know if there is a really large display showing 10 lines hen let me know. Thanks for all the help so far!

The Net-Brite is available in 1,2,4 and 5 lines.

For the price I would suggest moving to a plasma screen and running Symon's DeskView or OmniView.

Other options include a ticker display such as Avaya's DSI/WOW or UltraLinks Data Pop.

You didn't indicate your current Wallboard system so it's hard to make a strong recommendation James Middleton
ACSCI/ACSCD/MCSE
Xeta Technologies
jim.middleton@xeta.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back