Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WallBoard help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbochris

Technical User
Apr 7, 2009
GB
Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section - new user of this.

We run:
IP500 4.1.14
DeltaServer 5.2.25
WB Server 5.0.16
PCWB 5.0.14
CCV 5.0.23

We have a wallboard (32" LCD) that we run as a PC Wallboard.

On this wall board we simply want to show to sets of information:

Longest Waiting Time
No of calls waiting

Here is the complication.
We have 41 hunt groups (each named after a campaign that we look after). Each hunt group has its own DDI and call flow process but ultimately they arrive at the same agents as our agents work on all campaigns).

The problem is whilst we can se up longest wait time and no of calls waiting it would appear that we can only do this per group or call route.

This means that we would end up showing 41 longest waiting times and 41 versions of no of calls waiting.

Does anyone know how we can have it continously amalgamate each of our camopaigns so that our wall board simply shows the two metrics we are interested in??

Hope that someome can help.

You should have a huntgroup which is the highest number of all your hunt groups and contains all members.

You can therefore now report on this Hunt Group for longest waiting,etc, and it will give you the stats you want.

Hi Thanks for this
We have a hunt group called 599 Reports that contains all members (599 being the highest number of all hunt groups)

I used that as the variable on the wall board to look at longest wait and no of calls waiting.

But strangely that reports nothing when you call in, I guessing because nothing is actually pointed to that hunt group??

So this new hunt group would anything actually need to point to it to make it work? and would this be higher than 599 or lower.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You could also create a variable on the wallboard server so that an amalgamation of these figures would scroll along. have used this when they wanted other clearly visible things on the panes

If you have 41 DDI's coming to a group of the same people in the same order, then use Data Tagging to identify each DDI and send each one to the same group.

With this you can use 1 queue for your wallboard and reporting but still use the DDI numbers to separate reports per campaign, and agents still know which campaign they have answered. It also has the advantage of the data tag staying up in phone manager, where group info goes away after answer.

I reconfigured a CCC for this about 3 weeks ago. He had a similar this to you and is now over the moon with the way it is now.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

I have a similar setup. IP 406 with firmware v4.2.14. DDI has Data Tagging (we call it alpha tagging in the UK). My problem is it shows on the handset during ringing at the agent, but once answered, the tagging disappears. In Phone Manager, the information remains, but agents do not like using pm :) Yes difficult and wants to operate like before the CCC install.

I'm thinking of downgrading...

That is how it is With DS phones routermad.

If you want it to stay on the phones, you will need a big downgrade to 3.0DT and DT INDeX phones!!!

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back