Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

W2 Form Type List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcollins1

Technical User
Jun 19, 2002
US
We are running GP7.5. When we choose to print the W2's the form type W2 LASER is not in our list to choose from. I can go to the report writer, and I see the W2 laser report listed there. I have tried to import it and set the security for the user, but I do not see it in the list to choose from in the W2 form type list.

What am I doing wrong? I need to be able to tell it the correct form we are using.

Do you see anything in the dropdown window?

Did you install the payroll year end update file?

I do see other form types 4 of them in the in the drop down list, 2 are continous form feed, 1 is single feed, and the other is the 4 to a page laser. We have the 2 to a page laser form. We did install the year end payroll update.
If I go to report writer, I see the W2 Laser forms the one for the 2 to a page. I have imported it and set the security. It still does not show up in the list.

Have you tried printing the 1-Wide single feed to the screen as a test? It will print 2 to a page, and works with a laser printer.

That worked. I had to make some manual adjustments and some vertical print adjustments, but it will at least allow them to be printed.

Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back