Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VU Stats - Agent Not Logged In

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwarren

MIS
Sep 10, 2003
GB
We use Vu Stats for Skill data. We now need to show agent data. I've set up a VU-Stats with the relevant fields available for agent data.

When the Vu-Stats button is pressed I get the message "AGENT NOT LOGGED IN" Even though there is an agent logged in.

I have checked the settings that the documentation tells me to but still get the message.

Can anyone help please?!?

An agent needs to be logged onto the phone where the VuStats button resides. Even if an agent is logged onto the skill, you'll get this message if you attempt to use a Vu-Stats button on a phone that does not have an agent logged onto it.

Susan
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

There is an agent logged in to the phone. That's why I'm so confused!

Forget you ever saw this Susan,
I was using a skill > 20 - so my agent wasn't effectively logged into any BCMS skills.

Why do I always overlook the obvious !!

thanks anyway
Mark

When you configure the extension the vu stats format should be configured for agent not the extension.

This will 100% work..

Let me know for clarifications.

Thanks[yinyang]ZORRO5[yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back