Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VS 2010 Professional and Framework 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarleyQuinn

Programmer
Jan 15, 2003
GB
I'm just downloading the Beta now to have a look at it. I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and what their initial impressions of VS 2010 and the Framework 4.0 Beta were.

This is the same as my post in the VB2005-2008 forum but as I'm active in both, I'm interested in the thoughts of both sets of developers.

Regards

HarleyQuinn
---------------------------------
Carter, hand me my thinking grenades!

You can hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters. - Eric Cartman

Get the most out of Tek-Tips, read FAQ222-2244: How to get the best answers before posting.

Given that they rewrote a large part of Visual Studio (it's UI is now written in WPF), I think I'm going to wait until the first service pack. I had enough of my development environment crashing in VS.NET 2005 -- at the moment I need to be productive.

Chip H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back