Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dput

IS-IT--Management
Jul 12, 2001
US
I know that my raptor firewall has capabilities for VPN to mobile (laptop) computers. Does anyone have a set of simple directions on how to set it up?

Thanks,

Dan Dan

Check your manual. There are plenty of directions on how to set up the VPN based on your particular network. Like any VPN you need two endpoints, two secure gateways, and a vpn policy.

I have a step-by-step instruction sheet that Symantec/Axent sent to me. Its a LOT easier to understand then the manual. If you are interested, I can e-mail them to you.

I would appreciate it. Email is dputman@ci.livonia.mi.us.

THANKS!!!

Dan Dan

I would also be very happy to get that instruction!

Please mail to kenny.fransson@teleservice.net

I've setup a SEFVPN and would want to venture out into configuring Remote VPN. It would be helpful getting that instruction for guidance.

email: andrew.garingalao@sourcenetworks.com.au

Thanks.

Andrew

I would like ot get a copy of the instruction also.

Thanks

I have use of those instructions as well. My email is netadmin@advancebeverage.com

Thanks

Matthew

Could you please send these instructions to me, also?
dpearce@247u.com

I could use the instruction as well. Thanks in advance.

Joe (joegrimland@hotmail.com)

If you are still emailing this document, I would like to get a copy.

Thanks.

bradenjc@hotmail.com

I would alos like to get your simple instruction sheet, if you are sending it
marvin.kuers@dairy.com

The document that was sent to me was the Raptor Firewall w/Integrated VPN/PowerVPN Server 6.5.

I believe the current link to this manual to download is: ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/products/raptor_firewall/6.x/manuals/rm-server.zip.

I hope this helps everone.

Dan Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back