Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN to two different Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoorNTGuy

MIS
Apr 11, 2003
US
Wondering if I can do something like this:

Internet --Pix -- Inside
|
|
PartnerNet

I need need to have two VPN pools. such that "user1" can log into the INsisde Pool and "user2" logs into the PrtnerNet pool.

Is th?re an example of this somewhere. How can I ssociate users to pools or interfaces?

HI.

You can configure 2 separate "vpngroup" for each task.
Each group will be associated with a different access-list for "split-tunnel", and with a different "ip local pool".
On each interface you bound a different access-list for "nat (???) 0 access-list".

You will probably use a single dynamic "crypto map" entry, and a single "access-list" used for interesting traffic, that will include traffic from inside to vpngroup1 pool, and traffic from "partnernet" to the second pool used by the second vpngroup.

Each group of users will be givven/configured with the correct vpngroup and password.

I did not try this, but I don't think you'll have much problem.
Just have some pations and a few cups of coffee.

Yizhar Hurwitz

Yizhar

You Da MAN! Tried it,works great.

Thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back