Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN Router (Contivity) 1010 Software Upgrade 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDelorie

Technical User
Feb 6, 2007
CA
I have a fleet of 13 VPN Router (Contivity) 1010 devices running version 4.85 of the software. I'm interested in upgrading the software, but cannot find it for download on the Nortel site. Do these downloads require a support contract?

Thanks,

You'll need to have a minumum of software only to be able to download the new code revisions. It's pretty cheap on the 1010s, maybe $80 a year or so.

Hi,

Biv343 do you know where can we buy an upgrade contract 1010 VPN switches? I am not able to find any working Nortel reseller right now in Europe... If it will be possible we can buy it in US, but the question is where exactly can we buy it?

regards,
brat

I don't have access to any EMEA price lists, and the part numbers are different in Europe. Nortel's partner locator should list them. BT is a big one in Great Britain I believe. If CDW has a presence in Europe you could try them as well.

Well, I will check it out - but did you know that we have completely different prices for EMEA... btw much higher...

CDW is only available in US...

I will check Insight, but do you have their web site address somewhere?

Regards,
brat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back