Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN Connection To NT Server From 95 Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dube

MIS
Dec 15, 1999
US
I've been trying to establish a connection to an NT Server orver a VPN Connection. I get as far as<br>
verifying username and p/w, but I get an Error650: The server you are trying to connect to is not set to accept<br>
incoming connections, or something like that. RAS is running on a BDC, with five vpn sockets waiting to<br>
connect. Port 1732 is open. IP Address is specified in VPN Adapter TCP/IP Settings, and The IP Falls within<br>
the range of pooled addresses. There's something stupid I'm overlooking here, and I'm at the end of a deadline.<br>
Any help would surely be appreciated. Email: <A HREF="mailto:edubiel@yahoo.com">edubiel@yahoo.com</A>

Do you have a Proxy server installed? Also did you allow for the user on NT to have dial-in permission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back