Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN and Radius server

Status
Not open for further replies.

pggu

MIS
Oct 30, 2002
US

I am using a Cisco VPN client 3.5 to connect to my LAN. It goes through the PIX firewall. I have established the tunnel. For authentication, iam using IAS as radius server, that sits on the PDC.

When i VPN in i can see the domain by clicking the Network Neighborhood>entire network>Microsoft Windows Network>Domain. However, when i double click the domain, i can't open it or access it.

I have configured the clients in the PDC. I have followed the configurations from the Cisco's site but still cant see/access our LAN network. Please advise.

Have you logged into the local machine with Domain User rights ? You'll need to.....

Try getting the VPN Client to throw up the MS-Gina before you connect in ?

Thanks joelsatt, what is MS-Gina and how will the client throw the it up before i connect it? can you please explain furthure about it. will appreciate it.

I have my wins server configured, i can ping the PDC but when i try to access, i get this message:
"Domain is not accessible. The list of servers for this workgroup is not accessible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back