Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN and Cisco PIX515e

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrgrassi

MIS
Feb 5, 2004
US
Hello everyone,

This seems to be the best place for help fora newbie like me. We have 2 515's in place for failover. A third party vendor set these up and we had a contract with them. Well, there has been a falling out between the owners of each company, and now I cannot get any support. So here is the issue. Our branch in California can VPN in without any issues, but out branch in Georgia cannot. I do not think there is a problem with the config since California can get in. Georgia used to about a week ago. My question is, what is the command line to let me see who and when people access the VPN, and is there a real-time monitoring tool available.

Thanks!

Ralph Grassi

rrgrassi

OK, thanks for all the help. Nothing like being thrown to the wolves to learn how to and why the configs work the way they do.

rrgrassi

you might want to look into setting up a syslog server as well
that might give you a bit more inside as well

I did a FAQ on setting one up if you need help with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back