Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VOUCH32 PRINTING IN XHARBOUR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABFTECH

Programmer
Mar 22, 2006
US
Does anyone have experience with combining xHarbour and the Vouch32 Library?

I am in the evaluation process of converting our clipper 5.3b applications over to xHarbour. We currently use Pscript 4.0 Library to print to windows printers.

We have converted one app from clipper to xHarbor with very little problems. However, the Pscript print Library works with Clipper only.

I have downloaded the Vouch32 Library print engine. I am using xHarbour.com's builder demo with the Vouch32 Library and getting xlinker error messages when compiling. The error messages show:
"Unresolved External Symbols HB FUN V32PTEXTOUT"
and so on and list all of the Vouch32 Print Engine's Functions.

I studied the documentation of Vouch32 and xHarbour and cannot find the problem.

You obviously haven't put the Vouch32.lib into the xHarbour project (libraries tab), because you would have reported another error: When linking the rather old Vouch32 library to any current xHarbour compiled app, you'll see a PCode version errormessage. Vouch was compiled with PCode 5, and xHarbour is currently at PCode 7. Just wait a few weeks, as around 13th of april (this year I was told ;-)) a new Vouch32 will be released.

HTH
TonHu

Thanks for your help. I'll look for the new release of Vouch32 Library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back