Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VOIP School

Status
Not open for further replies.

agiles64

Technical User
Jun 10, 2004
US
I need to get with the voip techno but do not know where to go, I am in So Cal.

Thanks

As per an earlier post I will offer full IPO training in exchange for flights & accomodation for 2 (supply your IPO):)

Alternately, IPGuru will supply the IPO and you can supply a So Cal girl to share his accomodations.... [gorgeous]

;-)

Peter

lol.........
I still need the 411. I work in the Irvine area of So Cal

I dont think Mrs Guru would apreciate the call girl (thats whya I said flights for 2)

No no no not a call girl! A Cal girl - as in Southern California girl! Surely that's understandable? I mean how often does a chap from england get to frollic with a bikini clad california hottie??

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! *GRIN*

I am such a troublemaker...

Peter

We don't frollic in So Cal......we do the "Rockaway

Yeah - Mrs. Morrack wouldn't care for my doing the same either (to put it lightly!!). Comon though IPGuru, laugh, it's a joke, you're sounding far to british here (HA! Another joke to laugh at!)

Peter

I can spot a joke from North America a mile off, British Humor is a litle more subtle (except for the Carry on films).

You can always tell when I am joking, My lips move!

AVAYA have just released 3 decent doccos that should give you a great understanding.

ipo.gif

Come on MrIpo...I bet ya havnt even asked her yet?

Perv2 Damm right !! "im too young" !! worked for 5 years !

ipo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back