Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoIP Phones 1150's Not Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyjp123

Technical User
May 2, 2013
US
Hello all. we have some 1150 VoIP phones which are on Contact Center Manager. Every now and then they just seem to drop to not ready? if it was just one or two I'd say user error but not 12 phones. they stay in NRD for about 1min and no you can't hit the NRD key again to get out. after the min is up they come off of NRD like nothing ever happened. does anyone have an idea to fix this?? I have defaulted the phones too...

Does this happen to all of them at the same time, or specific times, like after the agent has just completed a call?

this happened to them all at the same time. I've looked at the Login / Logout reports and it looks like every second the phones were trying to login and logout. this lasted for about 1 min and then just stopped?? and they could get out of the NRD state..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back